Sunday, February 15, 2015

While You Browse...

Hello! Lately I've been trying to get some more memes and pictures posted, but since I have so many on my iPad (about 3,500 as of right now), I frequently take breaks from uploading. Sometimes these breaks can be weeks to months long. So, what's my point? Well, if it's been a while since I've worked on a post, then it's likely I've forgotten which memes/pictures I've already posted (sure I delete them off of my iPad once I post them, but sometimes I'll have duplicates on there, too). I don't bother going through them to see which ones I already have because that could take hours, and I just don't have time for that. So, I thought that you guys could help. Whenever you decide to look at some of the memes or pictures I've posted, leave me a comment if you happen to come across duplicates. It would definitely help. Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to, so don't go around saying I'm asking you to do my dirty work for me! I'll be going through them at some point, too, so that isn't the case at all. Thank you for (hopefully) understanding, and I hope to have more memes posted soon! 

P.S. If you see a picture and happen to know who the original artist is, please let me know so I can give proper credit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment